While I live in Nashville, Tennessee, one of the first things many people say to me is "You don't sound like you're from Tennessee." And they're right. I grew up in lots of places - North Carolina, Florida, and Texas. I'm still a Southern girl at heart without sounding much like one- unless you want that and I'm happy to oblige, y'all.
A little bit about me...I earned my degree in Telecommunication - Broadcasting and Operations from the University of Florida - Go Gators! That's where my love of voice over began - while working in radio during college. Being a DJ was fine but what I really loved was voicing and producing the radio commercials!
After college I began working in video as well as audio and eventually became a TV producer. My Creative Producer role afforded me the opportunity to win 9 Telly Awards and a Regional Emmy.
Since 2011, I now work full time at my dream job as a voice actor. When I'm not in my booth, I love spending time with my amazing daughter, going to movies, playing Mah Jongg, gardening or spending time outside biking or walking. I also love finding a good bargain at Goodwill or consignment sales!
- Source Connect, Skype or Phone Patch
- Script Writing/Revising
- Royalty Free Music Library Available
- Professionally Equipped Studio with Roswell, Neumann and Rode microphones, WhisperRoom Isolation booth, and USBPre2 Preamp
- File Delivery in wav, aiff, mp3 and any phone system format requested
- Co-founder of Tennessee Voice Over Exchange (T-VOE) a Meetup Group for voice actors in Nashville
- Member of: World Voices Organization, The Voxy Ladies, Nashville Chapter-American Marketing Association, University of Florida Alumni Association
- Team Lead for ELearning/Narration Track at VO Atlanta Voiceover Conference March 2018
- Speaker and Panel Moderator for E-learning at VO Atlanta Voiceover Conference March 2017
“Christi possesses a wonderful ability to interpret the script and bring it to life.”
- Jan S., Producer - United Methodist Communications
“Christi has successfully performed eLearning VO work for a number of our high-profile clients, including Walmart. She is incredibly responsive, flexible, reliable and always completes projects on time. The audio sound quality she offers is also outstanding. And beyond this - she is incredibly nice! She has become a "go-to" VO talent for Clarity when working with our Fortune 500 clients.”
- Brenda M. - Clarity Consultants
“Five stars all the way! Christi is awesome. Her voice did full justice to our project. She delivered the voiceover sooner than expected. We will definitely be working with her in the future. Thank you Christi for working with us.”
“Thanks. Fantastic turnaround time and exceptional quality as usual.”
- Reginald G. - Quanta Services, Inc.
“After hearing a couple of your samples, I e-mailed you because I was very impressed by how your voice flows smoothly without hesitation. I must admit, even I can barely properly pronounce half of the words you read from the script.”
-George K., Sr IT Operations - NovaBay Pharmaseuticals
“Christi is one of those voice talents that you can send them a script and be completely confident the end result will be amazing.”
- Ari F., Crystal Clear Productions
“As expected, our client is over the moon. Thank you so much for the prompt service and for the flawless recording. Will love to work with you again in future! ”
-Johann, Raising Flags Productions
“The addition of your sophisticated voice, and the believability with which you delivered these lines give this project the realism it needs. That's why I keep you as one of my go to talents.”
- Marc S. - Schwarz Multimedia; Schwarz Voice Studios
“Christi is always a pleasure to work with! She is extremely responsive, adheres to all deadlines and produces phenomenal work every time!”
- Cubicle Ninjas